Thursday, April 24, 2008

Patience

This is the first time I have lost someone so close to me. My mother in law was more of a mother to me than my own. No matter what she was there for me. to talk to , get a receipe from, to get yelled at when I messed up and to hold me when I cried. Now that she is gone I feel empty a little bit and I cry whenever I think of her. I am fully aware of where she is right now and I could not be happier for her, she is with her soul mate and God. But I feel like a piece of me is missing.

Its funny how when something bad happens in a family the family shows their true colors. Some get greedy, some pray, some sit back to see what is happening. They are so full of grief and emptyness that they are not sure what to do except go back to the basics. Some of us are getting closer because of the loss, while others are pulling futher away.

There is nothing that could ever replace her but when I pray I ask for Jesus to tell her how much she is missed and Loved.

My Pray for today

Dear Father God continue to shine on our family, help those who don't know you open their eyes and their hearts to fully understand that your there for them to. Give them rest in knowing that mom is with you and she is happy once more. Thank you Lord for all that you do for us even when we don't see.
In Jesus' name I pray... AMEN

No comments: